The ISP 3D.20 ELITE is ideal for theaters that need more than 16 channels, for example those requiring multiple subwoofers or perhaps configured for all 3 Immersive Sound formats.
With 20 output channels and supporting all 3D audio formats, the ISP 3D.20 includes all the sophisticated control features that come with the ELITE Range.
On-site hardware and software options, which can be installed into the same hardware chassis, are available to customize the ISP product.
The ISP 3D.20 ELITE includes:
- All 3D audio formats supported (Auro-3D, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X)
- StormOptimizer - room calibration, powered by Dirac Live
- SphereAudio - binaural immersive sound for headphones
- StormMonitoring - remote monitoring
- Microphone Mini-Kit (mic + stand) - for initial room calibration and permanent remote monitoring
- 20 channel XLR analog output
- Fully configurable speaker management
- Flexible channel mapping and routing
- Unlimited multi-subwoofer channels
- Multi-way active and passive speaker management
- 7 inputs / 2 outputs HDMI sockets with 4K UHD and HDCP2.2 | HDMI2.0 support
- 16 channels immersive sound decoding and upmixing
- High quality analog audio with high-grade ADC/DAC
- Network and Internet based control (wired network)
- Optional module slots for future expansion in features
- Single Home/Rack casing with removable rack mount ears
Field upgradable optional modules available:
- Digital AES Input upgrade: 16-channel DCP/DCI feature (2x RJ45 connectors) optional board
- Balanced Dual Theater upgrade: 16-channel balanced outputs optional board (2x DB25 connectors)
- Unbalanced Output upgrade: 16 RCA unbalanced output optional board, used as standard output or for Dual Theater
DOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET HERE.
The StormAudio product range has been designed to be fully modular and upgradable depending on current and future needs. With the various upgrade modules available, you have the option to expand your processor the way you see fit, upon your order or retrofitting after purchase.
Versatility is key when it comes to the connectivity options upon your disposal, with possibilities for digital and analog, balanced and unbalanced, main and secondary output choices.
Thanks to the modular nature and the versatile connectivity slots, we can provide extensive compatibility with other brands in the industry.
The ISP Hardware Configurator provides an overview of the various options;
You can also download the full size ISP hardware configurator here.
ISP 3D.20 ELITEPower SupplyVoltage range100V to 240VAC power240WTypeSMPSRange selectionUniversalCasingHome / Rack (removable ears) / Size4RUSizes & WeightWeight - Home/Rack Pro - net product13,20 KG | 28.90 LBSWeight - Home/Rack Pro - shipping17,00 KG | 37.50 LBSSizes - Home/Rack Pro - net product - (L x W x H) - cm49,00 x 47,90 x 19,10Sizes - Home/Rack Pro - net product - (L x W x H) - inches19.29 x 18.86 x 7.52Sizes - Home/Rack Pro - shipping - (L x W x H) - cm67,00 x 63,00 x 33,00Sizes - Home/Rack Pro - shipping - (L x W x H) - inches26.40 x 24.80 x 12.90